You are an entpreneur in the field of food sustainability and innovation? You love to combine innovative and traditional ways of cooking, producing or consuming? You are passionate about changing the way our local and global food systems work? You are interested in a mindful lifestyle, the slow-approach or sustainability?
You want to meet other powerful and creative women who are pioneering in this sector?
Then join us for our learning journey - or slow moving conference to Siciliy's female food entpreneurs.
We will go on an exploration and research trip to female entrepreneurs and get inspired by stories, life paths and leadership approaches. We travel and combine culinary diversity, beautiful nature on a fascinating, historic island, networking and sustainable learning.
Our learning journey to [Food] Entrepreneurship is an experience for the senses, heart, mind, body and soul.
The Food & Entrepreneurship Experience includes:
- Workshops with food producers and excursions to Sicily's female entrepreneurs; Highlight: 4-course lunch & talk with Fabrizia Lanza ('cook the farm')
- A journey through Eastern Sicily; including information on typical dishes, agriculture and history
- A common meal per day & time to individually explore Sicily's culinary art
- Inputs & impulses to entrepreneurship
- Space for networking & presenting your own projects, ideas & activities - incl. Feedback
- Guided units for a joint start and end of the day
- Room for co-creation & Open Space, for example for optional excursions, yoga or evening activities
Since we are testing this format as a prototype in 2019 and would like to further develop it for the next years, we invite you for an introductory price of 880 €. If you want to contribute more, of course you are cordially invited. Registration ends on July 5th.
We offer 8 exklusive spots!