Delve into your values and the root causes of the issues your organisation is trying to address, and explore how you can best bring about the change you want to see. This workshop, organised by The Social Investment Consultancy (TSIC), draws upon the latest theories in systems thinking, and looks at how organisations can structure themselves to best affect meaningful change.
What will I get?
This workshop will cover:
- Systems thinking and theories
- Exploring root causes within problem trees and theories of change
- Internal and external organisational changemaking
- Building a network of like minded individuals and organisations
Who is it for?
- Pioneering charities, social enterprises, funders, corporates and investors who are interested systemic change and progressive organisational development.
- Individuals interested in exploring the root and systemic causes of societal issues.
- Individuals at all levels and within any role.
This is a free workshop, you can register for it here and TSIC will be in contact to confirm your place.
For more information email Alex Britten at email@example.com.