The increasing focus and push towards the UN Global Goals and 2-degree target requires businesses to disclose accurate data to showcase future risks, demonstrate the long-term value of the business and show their impact on the SDGs.
For over a decade this event has delivered an unmatched, holistic view of sustainability reporting challenges and solutions. 2018’s iteration is the strongest, most value packed we’ve ever produced.
Whether you work in reporting, communications or sustainability this is the only strategic event that delivers the information you need to shift towards an SDG-focused reporting and communications strategy.
The summit includes a number of Keynotes:
- Disclosure - Long-Term Value Creation
- Regulation - Impact of the European Commission Non-Financial Reporting Directive
- SDF - Accurately reporting against your impacts
- TCFD - Monetising your climate impacts
- Finance - Non-financial disclosure – whose responsibility?
- Investor - Maximise your report’s influence on investors
- Integrated Thinking
It also includes 3 themed session groups:
- SDG Impacts
- In-Depth Chatham-House Rules Workshop
For more information & to purchase tickets please visit the Ethical Corporation website.
Ethical Corporation is offering a discount for tbd* community members who wish to attend their 13th Responsible Supply Chain Summit Europe 2018. You can use the code "tbd200" for a £200 discount on the price of admission*.
*Please note, the discount code is not valid for Academic/NGO passes as they are already discounted.
Join Ethical Corporation, Tetra Pak, WBCSD, Colca-Cola HBC and PGGM on July 12th for a free live webinar on reporting on the SDGs – sign up here https://bit.ly/2tRMX91