We are looking to hire a full-time employee (f/m/x) for our communications team with a special focus on digital brand communications to join our Munich office starting October 1, 2022.
Your tasks – What we are looking for
As a member of our agile Comms team, you will communicate the mission, work, and impact of the BMW Foundation. This includes the following tasks:
- Creating holistic narratives, campaigns, and content about the Foundation, our workstreams, programs (e.g., RISE Cities and RESPOND), and our global Responsible Leaders Network for multiple channels such as publications, presentations, websites, and all social media.
- Managing digital channels, developing content across platforms (websites, social media, etc.) for different target groups and stakeholders.
- Evaluating and improving our digital communications.
- Dealing with agencies, journalists, photographers, video producers, and designers.
- Supporting the Foundation’s team in communication matters (project-basis elements, digital communications, content creation, branding, corporate design, etc.).
- Participating in our leadership programs and events, providing on-site communication (e.g., conducting video interviews, providing social media coverage, etc.).
Your profile – What you will contribute
- You have successfully completed your studies (M.A. or equivalent) in a relevant field (e.g., communications, design, journalism, PR).
- You have at least five years of professional experience in the fields of digital communications/branding or strategic design.
- You have a strong interest in responsible leadership, social and environmental issues, and have knowledge about the United Nations 2030 Agenda.
- You have strong communication skills and a hands-on mentality. You are self-reflective and open to new ways of thinking.
- You approach topics such as equity, diversity, belonging, and intercultural cooperation with curiosity, and you are willing to learn and grow together with us.
- You are self-organized and able to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple projects with various deadlines and priorities.
- You are experienced with the following software and tools: Wordpress, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator), Microsoft Office, and, if possible, Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- You are fluent in English and German, with intercultural skills to cooperate with partners, network members, and service providers from other world regions/countries.
Our offer – What you can expect
- A dynamic international team dedicated to inspiring and promoting Responsible Leadership and advancing the Sustainable Development Goals of the UN 2030 Agenda.
- Opportunities for professional and personal development.
- The possibility to advance impactful projects and programs.
- Flexible working hours, home office, and 30 vacation days/year.
- A fixed-term, full-time contract with the intention of turning it into a permanent contract at the end of the 24-month contract period. (Please note that we will not be able to cover your relocation expenses.)
- Onboarding at our locations in Berlin and Munich.
- A unique workspace in the heart of Munich (Prater Island).
Are you interested?
If you can see yourself in this role, please send your full application (letter of motivation, CV – no picture needed, links to meaningful projects and/or portfolio) to Nadiya Raufi at email@example.com. Please also specify your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date.
Responsible Leadership also means working towards equality. Therefore, the BMW Foundation explicitly welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of gender, nationality, racial or ethnic origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity. Where qualifications are equal, preference will be given to people with severe disabilities.
To protect against coronavirus, job interviews will be partly conducted by video.
For more information about the Foundation and its activities, please visit our website http://bmw-foundation.org and social media @BMWFoundation.
Show some love and please mention tbd* in your application.