Hubbub Enterprise is the social enterprise arm of Hubbub Foundation, an environmental charity. The charity designs positive, playful campaigns that inspire people to make healthier, greener choices. The social enterprise draws on the charity’s work to create products and services that maximise the charity’s impact and create a financial surplus.
Hubbub Enterprise is seeking a:
to join our dynamic team in Somerset House, central London. This is a brilliant opportunity to join a purpose-led business with huge growth potential.
You will help to develop and deliver employee engagement initiatives with major businesses and oversee our corporate volunteering activity, Plastic Fishing. You will drive sales and profit for our innovative anti-cigarette litter product, the Ballot Bin. You will also work with local councils on new approaches to reducing food waste and tackling litter. And you’ll help us to devise new products and services too.
We are looking for a self-starter who works well as part of a small team. Excellent organisational skills, an attention to detail and problem-solving ability are crucial. It is important that you feel comfortable with commercial concepts and approaches while seeing the bigger picture beyond the bottom line.
Specific duties include:
- Sales administration of the Ballot Bin and Plastic Fishing, including customer service, sales and stock/diary management.
- Administrative support including financial administration.
- Marketing activities including social media.
- Project delivery support to team members.
- Support of a communications strategy for Hubbub Enterprise including newsletters, website updates, case studies.
- Acting as the team’s first point of contact for new enquiries.
We are looking for the following skills/experience:
- Excellent organisational skills including attention to detail and the ability to prioritise under pressure
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Experience of providing administrative support and financial administration
- Experience of developing partnerships and/or customer relationships
- Project management experience
- Marketing and communications experience
- Knowledge of social enterprise sector (preferable but not essential)
- Design skills (preferable but not essential)
How to apply:
Please send the following to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A cover letter (max 1 side)
- CV (max 2 sides)
- A brief description of a commercial product or service you admire that delivers an environmental benefit (max 50 words)
Deadline: midnight, 22nd July 2018
Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the tbd* UK newsletter here.
Show some love and please mention tbd* in your application.