Endeva’s mission is to inspire and support enterprise solutions to the world’s most pressing problems: making poverty a thing of the past and preserving ecosystems for the future.
In our projects, we build, share and apply knowledge to develop, implement and grow inclusive business models. As an independent institute, we work closely with partners from all sectors, including development agencies, companies and universities. The people at Endeva share a passion for positive change and inspiring collaboration.
You can find more information about our work on our website: www.endeva.org.
About the role
We’re looking for a
to support the development and implementation of Endeva’s marketing and communication activities.
- Starting in June/July 2018
- Part-time/Freelance (appx. 8-12 hours per week, with flexible allocation of days)
- Based in Berlin or Munich
- Develop effective and compelling company communication strategy
- Design system for measuring and reporting success in marketing and communication efforts
- Manage website operations and social media presence, including extracting analytics
- Supervise the design, production and distribution of regular newsletters
- Support drafting/editing of website content, promotional materials, blog posts, and newsletter
- Support event organization
- Liaise with relevant contractors, including web developers, IT consultants, graphic designers, etc.
- Support coordination of company’s involvement in the activities of community organizations
- Proven experience as a Communications Assistant, Communication Specialist or similar role
- Experience working with WordPress and other web design and content management tools
- Experience gathering and reporting on communications data and analytics
- Solid editing and researching skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Proficient in English (ideally in German, as well)
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Demonstrable ability to work well independently (or remotely)
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Communications or a related field is desired
We offer a competitive salary for a part-time or freelance position, based in Berlin or Munich (with option for remote working), as well as a great working atmosphere in a highly motivated, dedicated and dynamic team.
Please send a CV and cover letter to: Megan Leahy-Wright, email@example.com
Show some love and please mention tbd* in your application.