The Platform is an innovative social enterprise hub creating, inspiring and supporting the growth of business for good. Businesses are changing the world for the better and they are only just getting started. There is a growing movement of dynamic businesses who focus on more than profit and we are here to help them grow. We want to see a better world, where all businesses create positive social and environmental impact through their work.
Use business to tackle social and environmental challenges and discover real purpose in your work.
We are looking for a
Head of Social Enterprise
with an entrepreneurial outlook, excellent leadership skills and the ability to demonstrate previous success in delivering impactful social enterprise support. With a strong commitment to the growth of business for good, you will drive the growth of the social enterprise sector in the city.
- Lead, inspire and develop a high performing team through driving a positive culture of high aspirations and continuous improvement
- Project manage and ensure the successful implementation of a range of social enterprise projects
- Develop innovative models of social enterprise business support that promote ambitious business growth and impact
- Build a dynamic cross-sector network to maximise opportunities and resource, enabling the social enterprise sector to thrive
Salary + Benefits
- Receive a salary of £37,306 (pro rata)
- 30 - 37.5 hour week with flexible working
- Be part of the Senior Leadership Team, working at the heart of the organisation to drive the company’s growth and direction
- Join our friendly team of committed doers, dreamers and innovators
- Take part in our staff wellbeing days and receive discounts on holistic therapies and classes
- Work in our dynamic social enterprise hub in the centre of Brighton (just 2 minutes from the sea), with courtyard garden and unlimited coffee!
For more information and to apply visit our website
Closing date: Midday, 27th November 2017
Interviews: 8th December 2017
Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the tbd* weekly UK newsletter here.
Show some love and please mention tbd* in your application.