Ecosia, the search engine that plants trees, is one of the world's leading social businesses and the first B Corporation in Germany. As part of our mission to cultivate a more environmentally, socially and economically sustainable world, we want to reverse the tide of deforestation by planting a billion native trees. So far our 15 million users have planted over 80 million trees. Our reach is expanding in all means and we are growing and planting worldwide.
We are looking for a stellar, English speaking recruiter with experience in both technical and non-technical roles to join our team! Help us recruit great new talent for our Berlin office. This is your opportunity to become part of a supportive, international team as well as our tree planting mission, supported by millions of users!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Handle, improve and optimize the end-to-end recruitment process and coordinate with management and team leaders to set up department goals and hiring needs.
- Draft and post engaging job advertisements/descriptions, applicant information, employer branding articles, and info leaflets.
- Source and manage potential candidates, perform screening interviews as well as coordinate and execute on-site interviews, while making sure there is a constant flow of talent.
- Strategize and execute agile ways to build a seamless candidate pipeline with diversity in mind.
- Continuously develop the candidate experience, while making it both fun and inviting.
- Research, analyze and optimize the usage of new job boards.
WHAT YOU BRING
- A minimum of 1-3 years of recruitment experience, including technical roles. More experience is welcome.
- A working understanding of the technical recruitment sphere.
- Determination, strategic acumen, operational excellence, and strong motivation to deliver an outstanding candidate experience, analyze the recruitment process, and continuously raise the bar of our recruitment efforts.
- Strong track record of setting structures, solving complex problems, using data to improve process, and delivering significant impact as a recruiter.
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats.
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques.
- Enthusiasm, self-motivation and charisma. A knack for writing and experience with drafting articles.
- English native level or equivalent with excellent written and verbal communication skills. This is a must. German is a plus.
- A strong passion for making our world more green and sustainable.
WHAT WE OFFER
Work for a purpose!
- Instead of working for an additional million to your CEO’s annual bonus, you'll add millions of trees for the planet you live on
- Your work will be used daily by millions of people across the globe
- Eco-activism is not expected, but fully supported by the company
Grow your expertise!
- Become a member of a diverse, highly-skilled, multi-functional team that’s eager to collaborate and change the world
- Opportunities and support for you to advance your professional growth like monthly learning days, hack days and free book policy
- Entrepreneurial environment open for your ideas and initiatives
Balance work with other sides of your life!
- Outstanding flexibility in terms of working hours and location
- Two no-meeting days per week, open for periods of remote work
- 30 vacation days
Get compensated well and fairly!
- A fair compensation package that reflects your skills and experience
- Subsidized public transport ticket, gym membership or your green-electricity bill
- More perks like weekly team breakfasts, free vegetarian/vegan snacks, and drinks
We recognize that you may need further development in some areas, and we encourage you to apply even if your profile does not meet all of the requirements for the role.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical disability or length of time spent unemployed.
Show some love and please mention tbd* in your application.