Value for Good is a specialised consulting firm that leverages the methods and tools of top management consulting for social good. We work across sectors, enabling companies, public & international organisations and foundations to create, increase and measure social impact.
We are hiring an Executive Assistant / Administrative Manager (starting date as soon as possible) to support our Managing Director by independently taking on critical administrative and organisational responsibilities. We offer flexible work arrangements, fair compensation and the opportunity to take on responsibility in a smart, dynamic and growing team that delivers client projects at the nexus of business and social impact.
WHAT YOU BRING
- At least 2 years of professional experience in similar fields of activity (e.g.as an office manager, team assistant, accountant, PR/Marketing manager)
- Excellent writing skills in German and English (C2 level required)
- Ability to work independently, with structured work methods and great attention to detail
- Experience in supporting accounting and bookkeeping
- Advanced command of MS Office products and the willingness to work with new software solutions
- Supporting the company’s managing director in administrative and organisational matters
- Coordinating appointments, organising business trips and handling travel expenses
- Managing general business correspondence and drafting contract documents
- Managing invoicing, accounts payable and receivable and preparing bookkeeping documents for tax advisor
- Conducting desk research, preparing reports and presentations for the company’s managing director
- Ensuring an organized and well-functioning office environment
- Available to work 30-40 hours on 4-5 days per week
To apply please submit a one-page CV, professional references, and your salary expectation in English or German.
Show some love and please mention tbd* in your application.