Mindfulness | Food | Nature | Connection - A retreat for women who are ready to disconnect to reconnect.
Join our July-retreat in beautiful Piemont, Italy. For one week, we dive into La Dolce Vita, or let’s say Slow and Mindful Living.
Practice mindfulness and bring a new powerful focus to your life and work. Throughout our week you’ll explore how to shape your day-to-day and work life mindfully, sustainably and in integrity with your own values.
DATE: 20.07.2019 - 27.07.2019 - register now! (until June 10th)
Our slow-living retreat is an experience for the senses, the heart, mind, body and soul. Located in the Italian countryside we’ll have facilitated coaching sessions, we’ll get to the heart of slowing down in terms of cooking and eating, we’ll be inspired by and taste traditional products. Thereby – very consciously and slowly – we (re)learn to experience our senses. This makes our retreat a full-body immersion for mind and soul.
The retreat offers:
- Daily Group and Peer Coaching, as well as reflective sessions focussing on personal potentials, balance, simplicity and sustainability
- Mindfulness and meditation exercises that you can integrate into your daily life
- Impulses focussing on nutrition and pleasure in theory and practice (Slow Food)
- Workshop with a food producer and excursion to a local farmstead (e.g. winetasting, cheese making)
- Beautiful Countryside-accommodation near Asti
- Local nutritious meals & joint, slow and creative cooking and “food-production” sessions
- Time for relaxed and slow arrival and departure
- Movement practice (inspired by yoga and dance), walks and a hike
- Time for creativity, yourself, and to recharge your batteries
- Time for additional excursions, yoga sessions, spa, horse riding and slow being (extra bookings or self-organised)
You will also receive
- a welcome package with exercises for your individual preparation
- a meditation journal which you can take on the journey with you
- two free online group coaching sessions after the retreat to support to process of following your new goals
Your contribution as a private person is 940 €.