Together with you we want to free the planet from wild plastic waste! Almost 80% of all plastic waste has ended up in the environment. And that is a real problem for people, climate and nature. We rescue the wild plastic and make new products out of it. Like our WILDBAG, the first trash bag made from WILDPLASTIC. Replaces new plastic, saves CO2 and supports collectors. We rely on strong partnerships with collection organisations worldwide. These organisations are located in countries without or with little formal waste infrastructure. We want to expand our operations and need an overview plus assessment of the organizations that collect the wild plastic globally.
WHAT YOU DO WITH US
• You identify collection organizations (globally)
• You research the status quo of current waste infrastructure in different countries
• You contact and communicate with the organizations
• You document and prepare the research
• You assist in the development of standards / processes
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING ALONG
• Cultural sensitivity and anti-discriminatory attitude
• Acquisition skills (mailings, follow-up, etc.)
• Interest and skills in working with international organizations
• Interest in bringing order to processes and information
• Multilingualism: English (min. C1), German (B2), ideally French and/or Spanish
WHAT WE OFFER
(WORK STUDENT) Up to 20 hours (preferred)
• A meaningful job in a young and growing start-up from Hamburg
• The opportunity to help shaping the future of WILDPLASTIC
• You can take responsibility early, together we grow
• Full freedom and flexibility in working hours and location (home office, flextime)
• Fair compensation
• We are one of the first Purpose companies to be organized in responsibility ownership. That means our mission is not for sale. More info at: purpose-economy.org
You want to save more wild plastic with us? Then go ahead, send us your application (without photo, with your idea of fair compensation) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start date: Immediately.
Show some love and please mention tbd* in your application.