The Economy for the Common Good (ECG) is an economic model, which makes the Common Good, a good life for everyone on a healthy planet, its primary goal, and purpose. At the heart of this concept lies the idea that values-driven businesses are mindful of and committed to human dignity, solidarity and social justice, environmental sustainability, and transparency and co-determination. To develop and promote this economic model, a grassroots volunteer movement formed in 2010. It is organized into ECG Local Chapters, Hubs (permanent working groups) and regional and national associations. To support the global ECG movement, the International Federation for the Economy for the Common Good e. V. acts as an international umbrella organization.
International Reception is responsible for supporting ECG Local Chapters from around the world in their onboarding process and preparing them with all information and tools they need to successfully join the movement. The position is also tasked with answering inquiries or forwarding them to the proper individuals or groups within the movement.
• lead ECG Local Chapters through the on-boarding process
• manage and update data, including contact information, on Local Chapters, Hubs
and Associations in the ECG database, mailing lists and ECG Wiki
• participate in the Local Chapter Support Team
• manage inquiries made to the international movement
• manage inquiries regarding the creation, printing and delivery of ECG materials
• ability to work in an international team in a complex and rapidly changing environment
• you work reliably, team-oriented, flexible and are willing to take responsibility
• you identify yourself with the idea of the Economy for the Common Good
• fluent in written and spoken English and German
• excellent inter-personal and communication skills
• committed to equal opportunities and cultural diversity
• the ability to work remotely
• flexible working hours
• participation in a motivated team of purpose-driven people
• 7 hours per week
• position is a „mini job“ according to German law
Be part of our movement and an awesome team of staff and volunteers and help work for an economy designed to promote a better life for people and planet. To apply for the position please send a CV and a supporting statement outlining your experience and suitability for the role and addressing each point listed under “Your profile” to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 December 2021.
ECG welcomes applications from those who are under-represented in society. Interviews will be held online.
Show some love and please mention tbd* in your application.