INCO supports the emergence of an inclusive and sustainable economy.
- Through INCO Ventures, we manage VC funds that invest in the growth of social and environmental impact startups.
- Through INCO Incubators, we run incubation and acceleration programs for early-stage impact enterprises.
- Through INCO Academy, we reconnect sidelined individuals with the jobs market by equipping them with the skills of tomorrow (tech, sustainable development…)
- Through INCO&CO, we help governments and corporations design powerful sustainability strategies that drive economic performance.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In Germany and 40+ countries, INCO Academy provides un- and underemployed individuals with fully-funded, future-proof training and employment services, allowing them to access exciting job opportunities in the tech and sustainability sectors.
We are looking for a sharp, motivated individual to become INCO Academy’s Program Manager in Germany and support the roll-out of our programs in the country, as well as in Switzerland and Austria. The primary role of the Program Manager will be to ensure the flawless execution of our digital upskilling programs in the DACH region. This includes but is not limited to:
Project management from local roadmap development to full implementation, meeting or exceeding targets and KPIs as set by the global INCO Academy team;
Partnerships development including with employer partners to connect our graduates with real work opportunities in the startup and larger digital ecosystem (at tech or non-tech organizations), and with local sponsors and program mentors, maintaining and growing excellent relationships with the local ecosystem;
Coordination of other INCO Academy program stakeholders, including course instructors, ensuring highest standards throughout program implementation.
The role is located in Berlin, with potential for domestic and regional travels.
As INCO Academy’s Program Manager in Germany & DACH, you will work closely with our Head of Programs in Germany, as well as with senior INCO Academy staff across the EU.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Partner management: Ensure the management of the organization in charge of recruiting candidates in all 3 countries
- We have contracted with an organization working primarily with migrants and refugees populations. This organization is in charge of recruiting candidates, and placing graduates into work opportunities;
- Ensure that the selection process and criteria aligns with program objectives;
- Managing the onboarding process and ensuring that the transition from recruitment to training is seamless for the beneficiaries and partners;
Ensuring successful course delivery while maintaining high completion rates (target: at least 80% completion rate), supervising the work of a dedicated course instructor:
- Together with the course instructors, identifying roadblocks and solutions to maintain a strong engagement rate from students: setting up a suite of wraparound services such as tutor office hours & help desk, assignment structure and feedback loops, etc.
- Providing learners with technical support and guidance in navigating the course on the online platform where it is available;
- Providing learners with pedagogical support in overcoming hurdles and difficulties throughout the course.
Partner management: Job placement and career services (target: at least 70% of completers are placed into a form of employment or further education after the course)
- Ensure that placement objectives are reached by our partner and are meeting the highest standards;
- Coordinating mentoring activities in partnership with our corporate partners and local employers;
- Building a network of local employers willing to hire from our pool of talent and organising virtual check-ins between HR teams and candidates (job fairs, speed interviews, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in project management / adult education / digital skills training
- Deep understanding of local skills development scene and employment landscape in the DACH region
- Track record of building and managing relationships with local non-profit organisations, employers, institutions.
- Fluency in German and English are a must.
- A passion for innovation and social impact. At INCO, we do the work of an NGO with the mindset of a tech startup.
- Ability to thrive in an international environment and to build solid professional relationships with a vast array of stakeholders ranging from community group volunteers to C-Level executives.
- Willingness to roll-up sleeves, and get in the weeds with our partners in order to hit programmatic targets.
- Ability to work remotely while maintaining close links with the core team through regular and transparent reporting.
- Solid command of productivity tools (Google Suite, Slack, Airtable, etc.).
- Available immediately.
INCO is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer.
Show some love and please mention tbd* in your application.